IT Naledi Solutions

Flag this page

Address
Unit 1 Forest Mews
Pinelands, Cape Town
7405
South Africa
Ads
Phone
021 531 1265
Fax
021 531 1285
E-Mail
Email contact form
Website
http://www.itnaledi.co.za


IT Naledi Solutions

IT Naledi Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a newly formed Information Technology Services organization headquartered in the Western Cape. Although this is a newly formed company, our staff has over 200 years of collective experience in the IT industry. Originally we were the Services Division of Unisys Africa (Pty) Ltd. As part of their BEE initiative, Unisys took a strategic decision to help its technical employees form its own business, thus the launch of IT Naledi in January 2007.

IT Naledi is a black-owned organization with more than 70% of its shareholding owned by former disadvantaged individuals. We have adopted the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment principles with the Board of Directors owning 51% of the company, whilst the other 49% is owned by our staff. Similarly, 80% of the Board members are previously disadvantaged. We believe this to be a fantastic inclusive business model where ninety percent of the staff of IT Naledi has an ownership stake in the business.

This was not a free share allocation exercise; all the shareholders bought their stake with hard earned cash. With the majority of our employees owning a stake in IT Naledi, we are all committed to ensuring our future success as a financially viable organization. We are committed to building IT Naledi into an organization that is customer centric, technologically advanced and socially responsible.

Our strategic aim is to deliver a niche portfolio of infrastructure services and technology solutions to the financial services, energy, retail, manufacturing, healthcare and transport markets as well as the public sector.

Currently we have over 30 employees with annual revenues of more than R15m. Elsewhere on this website you will find our Services and Product Portfolios, Skills Portfolios, Associates and Partners and other pertinent information.

IT Naledi Solutions is the partner for iET Solutions in South Africa. iET Solutions develops and supports award-winning software applications for the IT Service Management market called iET ITSM. This application is ITIL compliant and has been verified as compatible with core ITIL best practices by Pink Elephant, a world leader in ITSM education. iET Solutions was also included in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the IT Services Desk, 2007. Currently IT Naledi has installed, and supports, the iET Solutions products in the South African corporate market. Some of our clients include Standard Bank, University of Johannesburg and Rand Merchant Bank.

Flag this page

Similar Entries of IT Naledi Solutions

Ntjie Segooa Building Solutions

We take pride in this opportunity to introduce to you Ntjie Segooa Building Solutions and the range of its services. Ntjie Segooa Building Solutions...

Hermans & Roman Property Solutions

Hermans & Roman Property Solutions are the first wholly black-owned property solutions company in South Africa operating on a national basis. We...

FrontRange Solutions South Africa (Pty) Ltd.

Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA., USA, FrontRange Solutions is a global market leader in the development and delivery of software applications...

Easy IT - Information Technology Solutions

We are Easy IT, proud to be competitive in the South African IT market. We were founded in 1998, at the dawn of an age in which the IT industry would...

Thomani Technology Solutions

THOMANI Technology Solutions provide Media, Communication and Technology services to some of the biggest names in private business, government,...

Marine Data Solutions (Pty) Ltd.

The establishment of Marine Data Solutions (Pty) Ltd. is a result of the decision of Transnet Ltd. to exit from the operations of Marine Data Systems...

Altech Card Solutions

Altech Card Solutions (a division of Altech Data (Pty) Ltd), a key component of the Altech Group Technology division, was formed in 1993 and is now...